help_outline Skip to main content
Add Me To Your Mailing List
Shopping Cart
cancel

Crewing Opportunities

Anyone needing a crew or we can sail together for ...
Author Last Post
Byron, 

I have family in town this weekend. How about ne

Wind speed is 18 gusting to 26kts tomorrow. Please be mindful of the high winds and be prepared to make a go or no go decision. If the forecast plans out I would advise to not sail. Please make the call at the lake.

Hi Rick, 

Thank you, I have reserved us the 167-S16 #2. See you tomorrow around 12:00 pm at the Rigging Lot

Bryan


Virus-free. www.avg.com


Bryan,  

I'd be interested in joining you on a boatshare boat.  


Hello fellow Sailors,


Anyone needing a crew for Sunday's race 6/20/2021? Or I can reserve us a boat and we can sail together? 


Thanks, 

Bryan



Return to Forum